- Degree in Electrical – Electronics / Communications Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in RF communication system design, analysis, manufacturing and tests (RF equipment, filters, amplifiers, antenna design etc.)
- Knowledge of system modelling and analysis with MATLAB, Microwave Studio-CST, Ticra, Grasp, SatSoft, SatMaster design tools.
- Experience in technology-based projects in multinational environments.
- No restriction for working abroad for long term duration (up to 6-24 months).
- Fluent in English (IELTS 6.5+, TOEFL 84+, TÖMER 79+).
- High competence in team work and excellence in organization, leadership and communication skills.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- Experience in communication satellites and satellite communication.
- Having knowledge / experience in following areas:
- High Throughput Satellites
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- ITU regulations, ETSI, ECSS and DVB-S standards
- Multibeam (multiple spot beams), beamforming, footprint analysis
- Flexible RF front end, active arrays, direct radiating phase array etc.
- Flexible and regenerative communication payload
- Link budget, capacity analysis and system optimization
- EMI/EMC analysis and tests
- Requirement software management DOORS
- Knowledge of Spanish language.
To define, design, develop, produce and verify the communication satellite payload, including following activities:
- communication payload requirements definition,
- bent-pipe and flexible communication payload design and analysis,
- link budget and capacity analysis,
- related satellite resource, process and budgets management,
- satellite interface definition and management,
- support for satellite Assembly Integration and Test (AIT) activities,
- preparation of all related documentation.
This position is also considered to be a technical lead for all communication payload engineering (repeater, antenna and software defined communication payload) activities.
İlan Tarihi : 15 Mart 2019